Take this opportunity to get some additional Khan Academy topics mastered to make up for the weeks you did not complete the expected Khan goals.
Also, be sure to be memorizing the following formulas:
- Area of triangle, parallelogram,trapezoid, circle and the special rhombus formula that uses its diagonals
- Perimeter of any polygon
- Circumference of a circle
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Distance Formula in a coordinate plane
- Method for using proportionality of the sides for similar polygons
- Method for determining area or perimeter for oddly shaped polygons.
We will still be testing on Friday.