Kindergarten & New Student Registration
It is important for us to get our students registered for next school year as soon as possible. Believe it or not it is time for us to work on classes for next school year. Obviously there are a few challenges during our current crises, but we have placed all of the forms on our school website for you. Even if you do not have all of the information at this time, please do as much as possible and we can add your child to our list. When the office opens back up we can always get the remainder of the information.
Here are your options at this time:
1) Complete the forms online and email them to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Print off the forms and fill them out. You can always drop them by school M-F 8:00-4:30. There is a bin in the foyer that you can drop them in once you are buzzed in the front door.
Hardcopy of the 2021-22 Kindergarten & New Student Packet
3) Call the office if you need assistance. We are happy to walk you through the process and assist in any way we can. 859-384-5000
Help us get the word out if anyone needs to get their students registered for next year. As soon as we are permitted to open the building we will plan a day/evening for new students to visit the building and take a tour.
If you prefer to send forms ELECTRONICALLY, Complete the following steps to register your child :
1.Complete the forms below online and email them to email@example.com
2. Scan the following documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Social Security Card
-Proof of Residency (this could be ONE of the following- utility bill, driver's license, lease, closing papers, etc)
3. Other items that will be turned in to the office later include (print forms below):
-Current yearly physical (due in within 30 days of first day)
-Eye exam (due by Jan. 1, 2121)
-Dental exam (due by Jan. 1, 2121)
If you have any issues completing the above steps or need assistance please contact Beth Buerger at the email address above or by calling 859-384-5000.
Tips for scanning documents from an iPhone: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210336